January 15 (Wednesday), 2014 10:30 PST, 13:30 EDT, 18:30 GMT, 20:30 SAST
The case for innovation in the mining industry has never been more compelling. The world of mining is still going through difficult times.
To turn the page on these difficult times, mining companies will need to realize important transformations in their business system: rapid and accurate characterization of ore bodies, faster development of mines and speed of extraction, improved recovery rates and mine planning as well as increased use of automation. This webinar will keep you abreast of some of the latest developments in the underground mining world.
You will learn:
- The top trends in the underground mining industry, such as the need to cut costs and the necessity to achieve speed to market and get things right the first time.
- Expandable rock bolts, the computerization of the design of roof support technologies and IPKON’s silicate capsules as the top innovations.
Program of the webinar
- The leading 4 trends in the underground mining industry
- Six leading innovations in the underground mining industry
- IPKON’s silicate capsules
Stay abreast of the latest developments in the underground mining world.
Please, fill in the registration form >>
Do you know someone that might be interested in attending this webinar? Invite them!