March 18 (Wednesday), 2014 at 12:00 EST
Duration 30 min
The selection of a support technology is a key concern for any mining company involved in underground mining around the world. The Institute for the study of complex mineral development (IPKON) is proud to present a free webinar on existing support technologies Silicate capsules: a revolutionary fixing agent for rock bolting, a live and interactive webinar intended for mining engineers and mine managers.
You will learn:
- How to save 30% on the costs of your roof support technology for your underground mine;
- How to increase mine safety with a green roof support technology:
- How to increase the productivity of your mine by using the most efficient roof support technology:
- How to save on the delivery costs of your roof support technology.
Program of the webinar
- Main characteristics of resin capsules, cement capsules and silicate capsules.
- Case study of the use of silicate capsules.
- Upcoming developments in silicate capsules.
Find out how to increase your mine safety and efficiency in a green and economic way.
Please, fill in the registration form >>
Do you know someone that might be interested in attending this webinar? Invite them!